Tuesday 23 February 2010

The Beginning

I've had alot of time off work recently due to being ill and it gets very boring after a while.....Henrik posted a blog entry on facebook today and I thought hmmmmm maybe that will give me something to do (and maybe if I write stuff down I can work out what's wrong with me) so here we go!


I have been feeling dizzy a lot recently and last night I woke up at 4.30am feeling sick and went to the bathroom and fainted....which is all too familiar from last year!!! I'm sure I shouldn't be fainting but the doctors say there is nothing wrong with me. I had some more blood tests yesterday so hopefully they will show what's wrong and it can finally be sorted out. Anyway so here I am stuck at home again being bored because it's too dangerous to be at work when i'm dizzy!

On the plus side I have started playing WoW again (I know big geek blah blah) and I am enjoying it because I don't play as much as I used to it's nice to just pop on and do a few things and say hi. I also don't feel like I have to play anymore because nobody down here does play it so i'm free to come and go as I choose which is a bonus because I don't have much time for it anymore.

Not sure what else to write at the moment because my brain is not functioning properly, so I will leave it there!

No comments:

Post a Comment